May, 15, 2018, 11.00-18.00
Moscow, IEC "Crocus Expo", Pavilion 2, floor 1, exhibition hall 6
The additive technologies market grows annually at least in a quarter. According to the report of the IDC research company, the volume of the additive market in 2018 will be $ 12 billion, that makes 20% more compared with the same period last year.
The 3D printers park and the creation of the Russian industrial cluster are growing rapidly. 3D printing has already become the basis in some industries, but it still remains a niche production technology. At the same time, the sphere of application of additive technologies is expanding: the aerospace, medical and automotive industries, railway engineering and shipbuilding, production of tools and their templates, oil, gas and footwear industries.
It is a task to apply correctly the available developments in the marketplace, implement them in practice as efficiently as possible. In the competitive struggle the one who will not simply increase the additive production, but will predict the maximum economic effect from the development of market niches, will benefit. At the same time, 3D printing needs to interact with other technologies, such as IoT, Big Data, artificial intelligence. Is 3D printing capable of meeting these expectations? The new forum will show the present and foreseeable future of technology from the point of view of industrial application in Russia
3 main focuses:
- Additive manufacturing in the context of digital transformation.
- Additive manufacturing ecosystem in Europe.
- Main obstacles to investment and successful development of 3D printing in the Russian industry.
- 3D mainstream. How to make a breakthrough from prototyping to serial production?
- Additive technologies VS traditional metalworking. When will the use of additive technologies become more economically effective than stamping and casting?
- How is the own raw material base prepared?
- Drivers for the development of the market of metal powders.
- Possibilities of polymer printed materials. Development of 3D printing with composite materials.
- The impact of 3D printing on the supply chain.
- Software solutions for 3D printing.
- Successful Russian startups in the field of additive manufacturing.
- Session 1. Stimulation of additive production development.
- Session 2. From prototyping to integration into production. 3D printing searching for spheres of application.
- Session 3. Foresight. Commercial and technical capabilities of additive technologies.
Audience of the Forum:
Manufacturers of 3D printers, service providers in the field of industrial 3D printing (software, scanning, consumables), competence centers for additive technologies and prototyping, venture funds, research institutes, representatives of industries - consumers of additive technologies.
*Agenda will be prepared in February- March. Presentation – on commercial basis.