The Forum covered a wide range of topical issues for the application of 3D-printing in a wide variety of fields, such as:
- "New possibilities of design and manufacture of engineering parts by means of additive technologies" (Rusatom - Additive technologies),
- "Oncologic patient treatment by using 3D printing technologies" (LLC "GITOINNOVACIYA"),
- "Applications of 3D printing in the automotive industry" (FORD SOLLERS),
- "Continuous process of additive manufacturing in SIEMENS NX" (SIEMENS),
- "Tool making and 3D printing - competition or mutual benefits?" (Fraunhofer IPT and ACAM – Aachen Center for Additive Manufacturing, Germany),
- "Education in the field of additive technologies" (Skoltech)
- "Additive technologies VS traditional metalworking. What is more economically effective?"
- "Digital sculpture vs. classical sculpture. Is it possible to surpass Michelangelo?" (Petr Chegodayev, Sculptor)
- "3D-print of constructive composite materials" (Anisoprint)
and other topics.
The speakers of the Forum shared their impressions about their participation in the premiere of the new event within the framework of Rosmould 2018:
I have only positive impressions about my participation in the Forum "Additive manufacturing and 3D printing in industry" - both in terms of organization and in terms of its content. As for the interest in my presentation – it was the average level, as well as at other similar conferences. I’ve met some new specialists during the Forum, but also had communication with experts who I already know.
I have very positive impressions of my performance at the premier of 3D-printing Forum. It was above my expectations and was very beneficial one. To tell you the truth, I did not expect that my presentation would cause such interest - to be honest, I counted on a less prepared audience. Thanks to my speech at the forum, I’ve got interesting and perspective contacts.
We participated at the premiere of the Forum "Additive manufacturing and 3D printing in industry". Organization was great! Very interesting topics were covered, reflecting the veracity of the data and, first of all, the interest of the speakers themselves to the main topic of the Forum. As for my report, I did not expect such a keen interest in my topic. I’ve got interesting contacts and handed them over to the plant management. Once again, I would like to thank the organizers for the opportunity to participate in such a prestigious and informative event. I look forward to further cooperation!
I liked the new Forum "Additive manufacturing and 3D printing in industry" because representatives of small businesses could perform, which is not typical for at other similar events because of the high price tag. In general, the audience would be more active if the moderators gave time to questions. We managed to get interesting contacts at the Forum, but I will be able to comment on results of our communication only at ROSMOULD 2019.