May, 15, 2018, 11.00-18.00
Moscow, IEC "Crocus Expo", Pavilion 2, floor 1, exhibition hall 6
The world market of additive technologies is growing every year: today its volume exceeds $ 5 billion, after 2025 it will amount to more than $ 21 billion. World technological leaders such as the USA, Germany, Great Britain, Japan and other countries, jointly control more than 50 % of the world market of additive production and will remain front runners of its development in the long term. According to the estimation of the international consulting company Frost & Sullivan, Russia’s chare on this market is about 1%, while the country lags behind the leaders in all major areas - from production of materials and equipment to the introduction of finished products.
The 3D printers park and the creation of the Russian industrial cluster are growing rapidly. 3D printing has already become the basis in some industries, but it still remains a niche production technology. At the same time, the sphere of application of additive technologies is expanding: the aerospace, medical and automotive industries, railway engineering and shipbuilding, production of tools and their templates, oil, gas and footwear industries.
It is a task to apply correctly the available developments in the marketplace, implement them in practice as efficiently as possible. In the competitive struggle the one who will not simply increase the additive production, but will predict the maximum economic effect from the development of market niches, will benefit. At the same time, 3D printing needs to interact with other technologies, such as IoT, Big Data, artificial intelligence. Is 3D printing capable of meeting these expectations? The new forum will show the present and foreseeable future of technology from the point of view of industrial application in Russia
3 main focuses:
- Main obstacles to investment and successful development of 3D printing in the Russian industry.
- Additive technologies VS traditional production. What is more economically effective?
- How is the own raw material base prepared?
- Drivers for the development of the market of metal powders.
- Possibilities of polymer printed materials. Development of 3D printing with composite materials.
- The impact of 3D printing on the supply chain.
- Successful Russian startups in the field of additive manufacturing
- Session 1. Commercial and technical capabilities of additive technologies.
- Session 2. From prototyping to integration into production. Sphere of application.
- Session 3. Science park: innovation territory. Successful startups.
Audience of the Forum:
Manufacturers of 3D printers, service providers in the field of industrial 3D printing (software, scanning, consumables), competence centers for additive technologies and prototyping, venture funds, research institutes, representatives of industries - consumers of additive technologies.