The main priority for Organizer of Rosmould and Rosplast is effective and fruitful work aswell as comfort on the venue for our exhibitiors and visitors.
Based on the recommendations of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of the Russian Federation, approved by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation, we have organised the serie of measures, which includes our efforts to cover our event with the healthy environment created for our visitors and exhibitors.
Healthcare measures on the venue
Our venue fits the requirements for social distancing approved by the Federal Service of Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of Russia, and allows to host the regular flow of show visitors and exhibitors. During the show days, we carefully count the number of attendees inside the hall.
Masks, gloves and thermal screening
Each visitor and exhibitor must have an individual mask and gloves to enter the show hall. On-site thermal screening is also required to enter the show.
Show's visitors and exhibitors will be able to use the sanitizer free of charge on site of Rosmould and Rosplast. Hand gel dispensers are placed at the entrance to show halls - you are free to use it at any time.
Ventilation and air exchange
The venue of Rosmould and Rosplast and conference halls are regularly ventilated during show days - this provides a comfortable atmosphere at the venue. Exhibition complex ventilation systems also create proper air circulation throughout the event.
The WHO’s standard recommendations for the general public
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available;
- Stay home when you are sick;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.