The company uses innovative developments of leading global companies, such as:
- the largest Swedish concern for measuring equipment Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence (which includes Leica, Romer, Leitz, DEA, Aicon);
- SLM Solutions - a leading company in the field of three-dimensional metal printing;
- Photoneo - a company which develops innovative, intelligent 3D technical vision systems;
- PolyWorks InnovMetris - developer of the most powerful software for metrology and reverse engineering;
- 3D Systems, Raplas, LAP Laser, etc., as well as its own developments, which allows to solve almost any kind of problem.
Project with JSC "UK" Bryansk Engineering Plant"
Modern Leica Absolute Tracker AT960, appeared in the carriage shop, is designed to improve production quality control.
Laser tracker is an innovative equipment that allows to reach a completely new level of measurement processes. It can work in diverse conditions, has a dynamic response and high measurement accuracy.
At JSC "UK" BMZ " it will be used to perform measurements of spatial dimensions on the trolley frame after machining. It is also planned to be applied for control of the frames assembly, analysis of the availability and distribution of allowances for machining. So far, these measurements have been made on CNC machines and by using universal measuring tools.
Wireless data transmission, battery power, color touch screen controls, fast preparation for work - all this criteria makes the tracker a flexible and mobile system of high-precision measurements. The design of device ensures efficient operation in compliance with the specified technical requirements with a minimal need for calibration and maintenance.