Auto component sector is represented by more than 100 enterprises of different levels, more than half of which are small and medium enterprises.
The automotive cluster of Samara region accounts more than 21% of the region's GRP. Cluster employs 10% of the total regional workforce.
66 companies are involved in Cluster, including anchor assembly enterprises, large integrators of assemblies and subassemblies: Valeo Service Russia LLC, TPV RUS LLC, Steering Systems LLC, Brose Togliatti Automotive LLC, DSK LLC, JSC AD Plastik, CJSC AKOM, JSC TZTO, Nobel Automotive Russia LLC, Metalloprodukciya LLC and others, suppliers of auto components.
The cluster’s members have a wide range of competencies in the following areas:
- All kinds of cold stamping;
- Accurate machining of metal components (turning, milling, polishing, thread-rolling and gear cutting);
- Metal casting;
- Heat treatment of metal components;
- Welding of metals, including aluminum (arc in shielding gas, -contact, -relief);
- Laser and plasma cutting of metals (computer lettering);
- Intense deformation of metals;
- Injection molding, including bi-component;
- Extrusion blow moulding of hollow plastic components;
- Welding of polymer components (vibration, ultrasonic, thermic);
- Machining and water jet cutting of polymers;
- Thermal moulding and water jet cutting of upholstery and noise insulation products;
- Pouring of polyurethane foam;
- Coating of plastic and metal coms (powder, electrodeposition, sputtering);
- Galvanic metallization (metal and plastic);
- Soldering of aluminum components (HFC, plasma, gas);
- Prototyping, high-precision measurements;
- Assembly and check of system units (steering systems, engine starting systems, windshield wipers, window regulators, door locks, suspension, clutch, tanks, climate control, seats, electric motors, etc.)