The key competence of our company is the transfer of advanced production technologies and their introduction into the production cycle of domestic enterprises. As part of the process of introducing additive manufacturing technologies at enterprises, Dipaul helps customers solve the following tasks:
• selection of technological equipment for the production cycle of the enterprise;
• preparation of a feasibility study (TEO) of the results of the implementation of 3D printing technologies in the production cycle;
• delivery and commissioning of technological equipment for 3D printing and 3D scanning;
• service for 3D printers;
• supply of metal powders for metal 3D printers for both DED and PBF processes;
• supply of software for the optimization of additive manufacturing processes and technical support for products;
• training of customers' specialists for working with equipment;
• assistance in the transition of enterprises to digital production.
Industrial 3D printers are widely used in the production cycle of enterprises in the aviation, aerospace, electronic, automotive, medical, energy and other industries.
The main areas of application of 3D printing technology:
• Metal, plastic and ceramic products of small seriality or complex structural geometry, inaccessible to traditional technologies;
• Rapid prototyping and prototyping in the development of new types of products;
• Optimization of casting processes: casting of metals by burning and smelting models, in sandy-clay forms; the creation of molds and inserts for plastic injection molding using injection molding machines;
• Applying protective anti-corrosion and wear-resistant coatings;
• Repair and restoration of metal products;
• 3D Scanning: reverse engineering and metrological control of product geometry; creation of virtual models of buildings, industrial facilities and structures.