Your company is preparing to manufacture a new product in which there will be plastic parts. You are not sure that the moulding tool and equipment are optimally designed, that the right material is selected, and ultimately, you are not sure about the quality of the production. You are thinking about reducing the risks of wasting time and increasing cost, looking for new tools and methods, but do not know where to start.
Our exhibitor, NIP-Informatics, is a Gold partner of Autodesk, it’s main activity is provision of services in delivery of integrated CAD solutions in Mechanical and Civil engineering. They offer you to test Moldflow software and gain skills in performing castability analyzes, calculating gate balance, creating a material cooling system, selecting a material, calculating moulding shrinkage and warping , evaluating the results and making changes to achieve the optimal result.
In order to enable you to quickly start the Moldflow tests and complete them within one month, you are offered a 30-day version of Moldflow, a case study, a training webinar and technical support.
If the tests will be carried out on your example, you will need:
1. 3D Model Details
2. Casting process conditions: melt temperature, mold temperature, injection pressure
3. Name of the material from which the product is made
4. Sprue system data: sprue diameter, length, hot or cold. Gating channel diameters
5. Information on the cooling system: geometry, diameters of cooling channels and data on coolant flow rates
So, you are ready to participate in the project - your actions:
1. Request and install the free 30-day version of Moldflow
2. Download a case study or use your project
3. Watch Autodesk Moldflow Training Webinar
4. Perform spillability analysis in Moldflow and optimize your product.
5. For the duration of the project until April 17, 2020 you are guaranteed qualified technical support
6. Until April 17, 2020, send a description of the completed project and the results obtained to participate in the project competition to email firstname.lastname@example.org. 3 winning companies receive the right to free training of their specialist in the Autodesk Moldflow Adviser Ultimate course - Basic course with delivery Autodesk certificate of international standard (2-day training will be held in St. Petersburg, on agreed dates)
If your company has outdated Autodesk software, for example AutoCAD or other products, you can exchange it for Moldflow with a 25% discount until April 24, 2020.
Detailed information on the website: http://www.nipinfor.ru/