Russian Association for the Development of Additive Technologies was established at the Leader-Forum “Additive Technologies. Expanding the horizons”.
On December 3, Moscow were held the largest professional event of 2020 in the field of Russian additive technologies, Leader Forum, in online format.
The key event of the Forum was the signing of the Founding Agreement of the Association for the Development of Additive Technologies. The founders included the industry integrator Rusatom - Additive Technologies represented by General Director Mikhail Turundayev, JSC Concern East Kazakhstan region Almaz-Antey represented by Deputy General Director - Director of the North-West Regional Center Mikhail Podvyaznikov, PJSC Gazprom Neft represented by Director of the Directorate for Digital Transformation Andrey Belevtsev, FSUE VIAM SSC represented by Deputy General Director Olga Ospennikova, FSUE NPO Tekhnomash of Roscosmos State Corporation represented by Acting General Director Yuri Vlasov and JSC Center for Additive Technologies represented by General director Vladislav Kochkurov.
“The main task of the created Association for the Development of Additive Technologies is to consolidate the efforts of specialized organizations and state corporations in developing competencies in all areas of 3D printing in order to bring the Russian industry of additive technologies to the forefront in the world. I will be very glad to see in the members of the Association all companies interested in the development of 3D-printing in Russia, ” said Mikhail Turundaev, CEO of RusAT LLC.
The Leader Forum began with Plenary session with the participation of:
- State Corporation Rosatom, Kirill Komarov - First Deputy General Director - Director of the Development and International Business Unit;
- State Corporation "Roscosmos", Urlichich Yuri - First Deputy General Director for the development of the orbital constellation and promising projects;
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, Ivanov Mikhail - Deputy Minister;
- TVEL JSC, Nikipelova Natalya - President;
- JSC "Concern VKO" Almaz-Antey ", Mikhail Podvyaznikov - Deputy General Director of the concern;
- FSUE "VIAM", Kablov Evgeniy - General Director;
- Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, Pavel Kuzmin - Director of the Department of Digital Transformation and Big Data.
During the Plenary session, key market players discussed global trends and Russian prospects for the 3D printing market in the aerospace sector, mechanical engineering, medicine, the nuclear industry and the consumer segment.
After a short break, the live broadcast was continued by the international business section, which took place in two stages, the first of which - a dialogue with representatives of Russian and foreign companies - was moderated by Mikhail Turundaev, General Director of RusAT LLC. Representatives of such companies as Farsoon Technologies (China), EOS (Germany), SLM Solutions (Germany), Dassault Systèmes (France), SIU System (Russia), and AddUp (France ) talked about the successful experience of solving complex technological problems for introducing innovations into existing production. And in the second business section, Russian customers of additive products spoke about their actual needs. The discussion of domestic manufacturers was joined by:
- Kochkurov Vladislav, General Director of CAT (Rostec State Corporation). The head of the state corporation also moderated the session;
- Shilov Andrey, Head of the Additive Technologies Competence Center, Severstal Management JSC;
- Nefedova Lyubov, director of NIIPM, JSC Concern East Kazakhstan region Almaz-Antey;
- Pudkov Denis, Deputy Director of the Department for the Implementation of the Program for the Creation of the CSC STK, State Corporation Roscosmos;
- Fedoseev Denis, Deputy Chief Engineer of the Pilot Plant for Additive Technologies, PJSC "UEC-Saturn";
- Lukin Evgeniy, Head of Advanced Development Department, JSC Concern Kalashnikov;
- Roman Gorbatov, Head of the Additive Technologies Laboratory, Privolzhsky Research Medical University;
- Reshetov Igor, Director, Head of Department, Oncologist, I.M. First Moscow State Medical University Sechenov;
- Cheban Ekaterina, Head of Innovation Development Programs in MTO, Gazprom Neft PJSC;
- Tikhonov Roman, Head of the Department for Development of Additive Technologies, SIBUR Holding JSC.
Customers of additive manufacturing made presentations of their activities and talked about current needs in additive manufacturing products. As a result, an exchange of experience between companies using additive technologies in their production took place.
Parallel to the session "Business 2" in the Small Conference Hall, the "Science Session" started, within which the participants (FSUE "VIAM", JSC "NIIgrafit", KNITU - KAI, SPbGMTU, RUDN run the discussion in the field of science developments and achievements.
The market for additive technologies is developing rapidly, right now the issues of personnel, a new philosophy of production and modern approaches to management and development are more acute than ever. This was discussed in the third thematic session "Education". The speakers held a discussion on the topic: “Additive manufacturing: from a startup to a successful business. 10 startup mistakes ”. Specialists of the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, residents of the Skolkovo Foundation and representatives of successful startups shared the secrets of doing business in the field of 3D printing. The discussion was attended by young startups of the Skolkovo Foundation: 3D-Meduza, HARZ Labs distribution, Stereotech, F2 Innovations.
The event was supported by: the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
LLC Rusatom - Additive Technologies (LLC RusAT, an enterprise of the TVEL Fuel Company of Rosatom) has become the General Partner of the Leader-Forum "Additive Technologies. Expanding horizons ”.
The organizer of the Leader-Forum is the international exhibition company Messe Frankfurt RUS