Online exhibition Rosmould Rosplast Digital Edition was held from 28 to 30 September 2020.
ROSMOULD and ROSPLAST confirmed their status of the main industrial exhibitions.
The leading Russian and foreign manufactirers of molds and dies, developers and distributors of 3D equipment and materials for 3D printing, suppliers of equipment and raw materials for the plastics industry presented their products and novelties on the digital platform ROSMOULD | ROSPLAST Digital Edition from 28 to 30 September, where during 3 days of the exhibition they had the opportunity to meet with customers, exchanged ideas, made plans and discussed the prospects for market development.
ROSMOULD | ROSPLAST Digital Edition become an universal platform for finding suppliers, effective communication with partners, exchange the experience and opinions. The exhibitors had an opportunity to present their products as well as make a presentation of new items.
During these three days of the online exhibition:
• 115 companies from 10 countries took part in exposition;
• 2396 specialists visited online exhibition;
• More than 17 hours of business program went in live broadcast;
• 55 Russian and foreign speakers took part in the business program.
Opening of ROSMOULD | ROSPLAST Digital Edition began with a welcoming speech by Eugen Alles, CEO of Messe Frankfurt RUS; Sasha Wenzler, Vice President of Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH; Sven Flasshoff, head of the VDMA (German Mechanical Engineering Association) representative office in Russia.
The leaders thanked the partners for their support in holding the online exhibition, noted the unusual format of the event, and emphasized that the ROSMOULD and ROSPLAST remain the main platforms for the professional community.
After wishing the exhibitors fruitful work, useful meetings and effective presentations, the various business program of ROSMOULD | ROSPLAST Digital Edition had started.
The business program of ROSMOULD | ROSPLAST Digital Edition includes the following events:
· Online Conference - «Injection Molding. Molds, technologies, equipment»;
BORCHE Machinery – General Partner of the conference;
Standex RUS – Official Partner of the conference.
· Round Table „Post-lockdown additive manufacturing: new challenges and tendencies“;
· Online-conference Program: «Plastic Recycling – Circular Economy»;
Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, Chemical Complex of Russia, FSUE “STC “Chemvest”.
· Online-conference “Industrial design today: how to become a leader?“
· Pitch session: Skolokovo Additive&New Materials: the best startups change the world of production – a series of reports by Skolkovo startups regarding new developments in the field of 3D-printing and new materials.
The Skolkovo Foundation became the General Partner of ROSMOULD | ROSPLAST Digital Edition.
The Skolkovo Foundation is a non-profit organization created at the initiative of the President of the Russian Federation in September 2010. The purpose of the Fund is to create an ecosystem favorable for the development of entrepreneurship and research in the following areas: energy efficiency and energy saving, nuclear, space, biomedical, strategic computer technologies and software.
Despite the days of exhibition are over, you have 25 days more (till 1st of November 2020) for*:
• Attending exhibitors virtual stands;
• Looking through the exponents’ production;
• Using “Favorites” to add the most preferable items;
• Watching the events of business program.
*only for registered visitors
We look forward to meeting you in an offline format - at the ROSMOULD and ROSPLAST exhibitions on June 15-17, 2021 at the IEC Crocus Expo!